- One Ezekiel English Muffin
- 2 egg whites and one whole egg
- Teaspoon of Lemon Juice
- One slice of Boars Head Low Sodium Turkey
- Spray a small pan
- Cook egg as directed
- Place on toasted English Muffin
- Add Pepper and Thyme
- Add Lemon Juice and Arugula
- Place a slice of mozzarella cheese or feta cheese on it and serve
Place on sprayed with Pam cookie sheet
Put in oven 350 degrees for 30 minutes
Check and serve with table spoon of Greek yogurt and hot sauce
Click here for more recipes!
Click to view Recipe Analyzer
Click here to download a Food Log to make your life easier. (This is an Microsoft Excel spreadsheet. You can right-click on the link and select Save Target As… or just click to view the document.)
Check out www.caloriecount.about.com. It’s a great resource for online food journals and activity logs. See how many calories you consume and burn off each day!
Check out this website to see why you should not drink diet soda!
Top 5 Ways to NOT Gain 5lbs
- Weigh yourself weekly.
- Do a cardio workout before or after a “cheat meal” to burn extra calories.
- Eat 5 meals daily – just make sure that each meal is a small portion (one plate only)
- Stay consistent with your workout routine.
- Try new recipes for desserts that create healthier choices.