- North Dakota State University – Associate Degree in Nursing
- 40+ years experience as Registered Nurse – ICU, Cardiac Cath Lab, Outpatient Services, CPR, and ACLS
- 2011 – His & Her Fitness Client of the Year
- Cheat: Don’t really have a favorite cheat meal, but I do like to have a filet occasionally with a spinach salad and a glass of red wine to sip on.
- Meal: Breakfast! I love the protein pancake with coconut butter. Yum!
- Shake: Sometimes it’s strawberry ON Hydrowhey with berries, or it might be BSN Syntha-6 mochaccino or chocolate peanut butter with a few oats.
- Cardio: My heart belongs to the stadium – there are so many options!
- Body part to train: I love muscles – so I love to train everything!
- KC Restaurtant: Ya Ya’s – Overland Park, KS
- Pet: My beloved 14-year-old, 5 pound poodle – Teddy
- Quote: “Fit, not Skinny.” — Christina Larson
Social Media Links