1 box of multi grain pasta
2 teaspoons olive oil
4 fat-free cheese slices (Christina likes the Best Choice brand)
1 cup cottage cheese
1 cup spinach
Dash of pepper
- Heat large covered saucepan of water to boiling over high heat. Add pasta and cook as directed. Drain pasta and put into a large bowl.
- Blend cottage cheese and spinach in Magic Bullet/blender.
- Mix pasta, cottage cheese, spinach, olive oil, and cheese.
- Add dash of pepper as needed, and garlic if you like, as well.
Click here for more recipes!
Click to view Recipe Analyzer
Click here to download a Food Log to make your life easier. (This is an Microsoft Excel spreadsheet. You can right-click on the link and select Save Target As… or just click to view the document.)
Check out www.caloriecount.about.com. It’s a great resource for online food journals and activity logs. See how many calories you consume and burn off each day!
Check out this website to see why you should not drink diet soda!
Top 5 Ways to NOT Gain 5lbs
- Weigh yourself weekly.
- Do a cardio workout before or after a “cheat meal” to burn extra calories.
- Eat 5 meals daily – just make sure that each meal is a small portion (one plate only)
- Stay consistent with your workout routine.
- Try new recipes for desserts that create healthier choices.